Cumulus Media Radio Station Group Nationwide Contest Spring 2022 “$25,000 Giveaway”
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of any of the 336 participating radio stations and/or the websites of each of the participating radio stations set forth below in Exhibit A (individually a “Participating Station” and collectively, the “Participating Stations”),owned or operated by Cumulus Media New Holdings Inc. (“Station”) or one of its subsidiaries during normal business hours Monday through Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address at the bottom of these contest rules, located below.
The Station will conduct the Cumulus Media Radio Station Group Nationwide Contest Spring 2022 “$25,000 Giveaway” (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules. The Contest may be referred to by a Participating Station as:
- $25,000 Fast Money Keyword
- $25,000 Payoff
- $25,000 Signing Bonus
- $25K Bonus Pay
- $25K Cash Grab
- $25K Country Cash
- $25K Payday
- $25K Weekday Payday
- $25K Workday Payday
- Fast Cash
Regardless of which name (as listed above) a Participating Station chooses to use for a Participating Station’s promotion of this Nationwide contest, Participants acknowledge that the Contest is one (1) Nationwide Contest made up of many Participating Stations (336 Participating Radio Stations nationwide, excluding simulcast stations), as outlined in the attached Exhibit A. Station is conducting this Contest concurrently and simultaneously on several Participating Stations that are located in various states and those respective various time zones where a Participating Station is physically located. By participating in this Nationwide Contest, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Eligibility. This Nationwide Contest is open only to individuals who are (a) legal U.S. residents of the 50 contiguous states of the United States, (b) who are age eighteen (18) or older (nineteen (19) in Alabama and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number, and (c) who reside in any participating Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio and listed in Exhibit A (each a “Participating Station” and collectively “Participating Stations”). Employees of the Participating Stations, Cumulus Media New Holdings, Inc., its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving a Participating Station’s DMA, local sponsors and local sponsors’ employees of this Contest tied with a Participating Station, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at or around 8:00 a.m., ET on Monday, March 28, 2022 and will run through 11:59 p.m., ET on Friday, April 29, 2022, weekdays only (Monday through Friday), excluding weekends (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer located in the Eastern Time Zone in Atlanta, Georgia is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
- To Enter: Entering this Contest is a two (2) step process. Listen to a Participating Station for the Secret Keyword to be announced and then timely submit the correctly-spelled Secret Keyword using one (1) of the methods listed below during each Contest Round to receive one (1) entry into the corresponding Contest Round:
Step One: Tune into and listen to a Participating Station, weekdays during the Contest Period. A Participating Station may announce up to, but not more than ten (10) different Secret Keywords per each weekday during the Contest Period (each a “Contest Round”), once per hour, at approximately the top of the hour, from 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. (including within the 5:00 p.m. hour), local time where a Participating Station is physically located except on April 15, 2022, WNAM-AM in Appleton, WI will announce the Contest Round 6/1:00pm Secret Keyword with the Contest Round 5/12:00pm CT Secret Keyword and the Contest Round 7/2:00pm Secret Keyword with the Contest Round 8/3:00pm CT Secret Keyword.
ALL CONTEST TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE, AND ALL CONTEST TIMES ARE LOCAL PARTICIPATING STATION TIME WHERE A PARTICIPATING STATION IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED, REGARDLESS OF THE TIME ZONE.
If a Participating Station chooses to participate in a Contest Round such Participating Station will announce one (1) Secret Keyword during each of the possible ten (10) Contest Rounds each weekday except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules. Meaning, there could be up to a total of ten (10) different Secret Keywords announced during each weekday during the Contest Period. The Secret Keyword announced during a particular Contest Round will be the same Secret Keyword announced on all Participating Stations nationwide during that same Contest Round, regardless of the actual time or the time zone where the Secret Keyword is actually announced. By way of example, and not of limitation, the Secret Keyword that is announced for Contest Round 1 at or around 8:00 a.m. ET for those Participating Stations located in the Eastern Time Zone will be the same Secret Keyword that is announced during Contest Round 1 for the those Participating Stations at or around 8:00a.m. MT who are located in the Mountain Time Zone.
Step Two: Listeners may either (i) text in an entry into a particular Contest Round to short code 95819 using a mobile device or (ii) enter via the Free Alternative Method of Entry, but not both methods. Limit One (1) Entry per person/telephone number/email address per Contest Round, regardless of the method of entry chosen by a listener. Entry by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
(i) Text Entry Method. When listeners hear the Secret Keyword for a particular Contest Round, participants should send a text message with the correct Secret Keyword to short code 95819 (the one (1) correctly texted Secret Keyword is an “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”). All Secret Keywords for all Contest Rounds (up to ten (10) entries per weekday during the Contest Period) must be correctly spelled and received into the texting system no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on the same weekday that the Secret Keyword was announced, to be eligible to win a particular Contest Round’s Hourly Prize. Incorrect, misspelled, late, and/or texting system rejected entries will not be entered to win. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the United States major wireless carriers, but the Station makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate or that a wireless carrier’s texting service will timely or accurately deliver the text message via the short code.
(ii) Free Alternative Method of Entry. To enter a Contest Round without sending a text message during a designated a Contest Round, timely visit the website http://cumulus.wmclientservices.com and fully complete the Entry Form by (a) correctly typing in the Secret Keyword for one (1) of the ten (10) Secret Keywords announced during that weekday, (b) including a telephone number (cell phone or landline), including area code, and (c) timely submitting up to ten (10) Secret Keyword(s) announced during that particular weekday. You must successfully submit the Secret Keyword(s) correctly spelled and your complete and accurate registration information no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on the same weekday that the Secret Keyword was announced to receive a valid entry. Incorrect, misspelled, late, and/or system rejected entries due to any technical misfunction will not be entered to win.
Limit One (1) Entry per person/telephone number/email address per Contest Round per day, regardless of which method of entry is used and regardless of how many email addresses and/or telephone numbers a person may possess and use, as outlined above.
Texting in the Entry will not improve a Participant’s chances of winning.
Additional Details Regarding Entering the Contest
a. Listeners may participate up to ten (10) times each weekday, per telephone number/email address, during the Contest Period, but only once (one (1) time) per Contest Round, regardless of the entry method used by Participant and regardless of how many email addresses and/or telephone numbers any Listener may have and/or use. Each Participating Station, as outlined at the end of these Contest Rules in Exhibit A, will qualify participants up to ten (10) times per weekday during the Contest Period. Listeners are allowed to text in or email, but not both, once per each of the Contest Rounds, up to ten (10) separate Contest Rounds each weekday, for a total of up to ten (10) Entries per weekday (Monday through Friday) per person during the Contest Period (. The one (1) Hourly Prize Winner will be chosen from all cumulative entries who correctly text in and all entries who enter via the free alternative method of entry to a particular Contest Round across the country, from all Participating Stations who participate in a particular Contest Round, and whose text or completed entry form, if entering via the free alternative method of entry, is received no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on the same weekday that a specific Secret Keyword is announced. The maximum amount of correct entries possible from a single person/telephone number/email address, per Contest Round is limited to One (1) Entry per person per Contest Round, regardless of the method of entry and regardless of how many email addresses and/or telephone numbers a person may possess and use. Therefore, multiple entries of the same Secret Keyword via text and/or the free alternative method of entry will not increase the chances of winning.
b. Contest Round Times May Vary. Actual Contest Round start times may vary. Individual Participating Stations may first announce a Secret Keyword as early as five (5) minutes before the top of the hour and as late as fifteen (15) minutes past the top of the hour.
c. regardless of the actual time(s) at which any participating station announces a secret keyword, entries for a particular contest round will only be accepted from as early as five (5) minutes before the designated contest time as listed in Exhibit A, and as late as 11:59 p.m. ET that SAME weekday that a specific Secret Keyword is announced.
d. May Announce Only Once or More Than Once. A Participating Station may, but is not obligated to, announce a particular Secret Keyword more than once; provided however, the number of times in which any Participating Station may announce a Secret Keyword in any Contest Round may vary by individual Participating Station(s) and/or by subsequent Contest Round(s) on that same Participating Station.
e. May Spell the Secret Keyword. A Participating Station may, but is not obligated to, spell out the correct spelling of a Secret Keyword once or more than once; provided however, should a Participating Station choose to spell out a Secret Keyword during a particular Contest Round such Participating Station may vary whether or not it spells a Secret Keyword during any subsequent Contest Round(s) on that same Participating Station.
f. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between a Participating Station’s analog over-the-air signal and a Participating Station’s online internet based stream or app, listeners who listen to a Participating Station online or via an app may hear the Secret Keyword cue to enter later than listeners listening to a Participating Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning a prize in this Contest may be diminished.
g. Bounceback Text Message. If Participants enter a Contest Round via text messaging, a Participant may receive a bounce back text message (a response due to Participant participating via the text messaging entry method) from Station with confirmation of Contest Round entry or letting the Participant know they were not entered due to untimely or an incorrect Entry, but will receive no additional offers, information or message content. Texts to the short code or an incorrect short code may result in one or more automatic bounce back messages, for which Participants may incur a fee from Participant’s provider.
h. Complete and Timely Submitted Information. Entries must contain ALL information requested, must be timely submitted, and must comply with all Content submission requirements set forth herein in order to be a valid Entry. By participating in the Contest, participants agree that the Station may contact them via telephone at the number provided during registration or by text message, at the telephone number from which the text message entry was received.
Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual’s wireless carrier may apply, and Station assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from Station or from any subsequent call to any potential winners. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message or subsequent phone calls in the case of winners shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Participant. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Any attempt by any Participant to submit more than one (1) entry per Contest Round by using multiple/different telephone numbers, identities, email addresses, or any other method will void that Participant from further participation in the Contest and future Contests. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late (whether due to Participant error or technical malfunction), incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the telephone number used to register will be deemed to be the one (1) and only one (1) Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
- Winner Selection. Hourly Prizes: On the following business day after all ten (10) Contest Rounds have concluded, Station will select one (1) Entry per each Contest Round in a random drawing from among all the valid Entries cumulatively received from each of two (2) entry methods listed above from all of the up to 336 Participating Stations, as detailed on the attached Exhibit A, who will then be deemed the potential Hourly Prize Winner for that Contest Round, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules. Said another way, Station will select ten (10) Hourly Winners on the following business day, one (1) Hourly Winner from each of the ten (10) Contest Rounds, from among all valid Entries cumulatively received in each of the Contest Rounds from each of the two (2) entry methods listed above from all of the up to 336 Participating Stations.
The potential Hourly Prize Winner(s) will be contacted by the Station from a number with a 515 area code and using the telephone number that submitted the Entry or the telephone number that was provided on the completed form, in the case of the free alternative method of entry. participants must answer the telephone and must agree to have the telephone conversation recorded by the station and agree to be interviewed for any broadcast or commercial release connected with the contest, in order to be determined a designated winner and to have the prize awarded. Should a contacted Participant be unwilling to be recorded and/or interviewed, for any reason, then they forfeit the prize, are disqualified, and are no longer eligible to claim the Hourly Prize. The Participating Station will make up to two (2) telephone call attempts within a three (3) minute timeframe, as determined in Station’s sole discretion. The potential Hourly Prize Winner’s telephone number must be answered by a live person, and the person who texted in or submitted online the Entry must be immediately available. On the second (2nd) attempt to reach the potential Hourly Prize Winner, telephone numbers answered by voicemail will be immediately disqualified and not eligible to win the Hourly Prize. Should a number be answered by a voicemail on the second attempt, the phone call is disconnected for any reasons, or the person is unavailable for any reason, the Station may select another potential Hourly Prize Winner for that Contest Round in its sole discretion. This process will continue until a potential Hourly Prize Winner who entered the Contest answers the telephone. Station is not obligated to and will not leave a voicemail or other message when contacting a potential Hourly Prize Winner, either on the first or second attempted phone call by the Station. The potential Hourly Prize Winner may be awarded the Hourly Prize (as defined below) and will be entered to win the Grand Prize (as defined below) subject to verification of eligibility and compliance and continued compliance with the terms of these rules. Station’s decisions as to the Contest are final and binding. The Station reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, does not consent to be recorded and/or interviewed, and/or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Contest events hosted by station or the participating station where participant resides.
Grand Prize: On or about 2:00pm ET on May 2, 2022, Station will select one (1) entry for the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all Hourly Prize Winners. The winning entrant will be contacted on May 2, 2022 or May 3, 2022 using the telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the Grand Prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). The potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by the Station at the telephone number that submitted the Entry or the telephone number that was provided on the completed form, in the case of the free alternative method of entry. The participant must answer the telephone and must agree to have the telephone conversation recorded by the station and agree to be interviewed for any broadcast or commercial release connected with the contest, in order to be determined the grand prize winner and to have the grand prize awarded. Should a contacted Participant be unwilling to be recorded and/or interviewed, for any reason, then they forfeit the Grand Prize, are disqualified, and are no longer eligible to claim the Grand Prize. The Station will make up to three (3) telephone call attempts within a one (1) day timeframe, as determined in Station’s sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize Winner’s telephone number must be answered by a live person, and the person who submitted the Entry must be immediately available. On the third (3rd) attempt to reach the potential Grand Prize Winner, Station will leave a voicemail with a number for the Participant to call back. The Participant has twenty-four (24) hours to respond to Station to claim the Grand Prize. Failure to respond to the Station’s contact within twenty-four (24) hours will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Station may select another potential Grand Prize Winner in its sole discretion. Station’s decisions as to the Contest are final and binding. The Station reserves the right to determine an alternate grand prize winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, does not consent to be recorded and/or interviewed, and/or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Contest events hosted by station or the participating station where participant resides.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER(S) IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by telephone call after the random drawing, as outlined above and subject to meeting all the requirements, as outlined above in Section 5. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period will be deemed to have accepted the prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a contest prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for that particular Contest Round.
- Prizes. Up to Two Hundred Fifty (250) Hourly Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each Hourly Prize consists of $100 in prepaid cash equivalent digital gift cards that may be used online or over the phone anywhere cards are accepted. ARV of Each Individual Hourly Prize is One Hundred Dollars ($100.00). One Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize consists of a $25,000.00 check. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
ARV in Aggregate during this Contest Period is up to Fifty Thousand Dollars ($55,000.00). To claim a prize, the identified person must (a) complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) and return to Station as outlined above in Section 6 and (b) provide a copy of a current government issued photo ID to Station. A prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of being verified as eligible to win, i.e. the Winner is told they are eligible and given directions about claiming the prize, and must be claimed by the Winner of the Contest according to the directions provided. Upon Station’s receipt of the completed eligibility and liability release forms and verification of Winner’s identity, prizes will be mailed to the Winner’s address provided to Station with the entry. Any prize not claimed by close of business on the thirtieth (30th) calendar day after notification will be forfeited. NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO CLAIM A PRIZE FOR ANY REASON. Winners are required to show proof that the Winner is who they say they are when claiming the prize by way of a driver’s license and/or other identification requested by the Participating Station. Odds of winning a prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received by Station during any Contest Round and the number of listeners participating at any given time from all of the Participating Stations listed below in Exhibit A. Each prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made, except as provided herein at the Station’s discretion.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each Participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, Cumulus Media New Holdings Inc., each Participating Station listed below in Exhibit A, and each of their respective subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for Station, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in the Contest and/or participant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes Winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter created, worldwide, in perpetuity without further payment or consideration.
- Taxes. All state, local, federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings. Providing a social security number is a condition precedent to being able to claim and be awarded a Prize in this Contest.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right to preempt, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, due to a matter of local, state, national, or international importance, as determined in Station’s sole discretion, and in accordance with FCC regulations. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, participants, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, delays in entry or participation in the Contest due to the text receiving system reaching or nearing capacity, disconnections in telephone lines or network hardware or software and/or failures of any kind of a Participant’s mobile service; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest, including no obligation, liability, or responsibility whatsoever if individuals who do not listen to a Participating Station receive the Secret Keyword(s) from third parties such as other listeners or from any other source; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Changes to the Contest or Changes to those Participating Stations. If, for any reason, in the sole opinion of Station, this Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of an Act of God, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, system overload or any other causes, whether discovered or suspected by Station, which, in the sole opinion of the Station, does or could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or any Contest Round(s), Station reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest and/or Contest Round(s), and/or provide alternative means of entry or any other changes to these contest rules that Station deems appropriate under the circumstances. The odds of winning this Contest and the number and identity of Participating Stations administering and conducting this Contest may change during the Contest Period, including in the event of a sale, purchase, or format change of radio stations during the Contest Period. In the event of termination, suspension or modification of this Contest and/or Contest Round(s), a notice will be posted online on a Participating Station’s website, as listed below in Exhibit A, and/or announced on-air for those Participating Stations who are no longer conducting the Contest and/or participating in a Contest Round.
- Disputes. Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in the City of Atlanta, Georgia; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
- Nationwide Simultaneous Contest. the contest is one (1) Nationwide contest made up of many participating stations, as outlined in exhibit a, which is attached. Station is conducting this contest concurrently and simultaneously on several participating stations 336 Individual Radio Stations) that are located in various states and those respective various time zones where a participating station is physically located. Participating Stations may individually refer to this Nationwide contest in varying ways and by varying names depending on a particular station’s format and what a participating station determines to sound most appealing to a participating station(s)’ particular audience. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THIS IS ONE (1) NATIONWIDE CONTEST WITH MANY PARTICIPATING STATIONS.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below, but prior to six (6) months after the Contest has concluded.
CONTEST STATION: CUMULUS MEDIA NEW HOLDINGS INC., 780 Johnson Ferry Rd, NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30342, Attn: CUMULUS MEDIA RADIO STATION GROUP NATIONWIDE CONTEST SPRING 2022 “$25,000 GIVEAWAY”
As referenced in the Official Contest Rules for the Cumulus Media Radio Station Group Nationwide Contest Spring 2022 “$25,000 Giveaway.” Below are the 336 Participating Radio Stations (plus their simulcasts) that are all simultaneously taking part in this Nationwide Contest.
|Market||Station||Simulcast 1||Simulcast 2||Contest Name||Station Website URL||Sponsor|
|Abilene||KBCY-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kbcy.com|
|Abilene||KCDD-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.power103.com|
|Abilene||KHXS-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.120thebear.com|
|Abilene||KTLT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.981thephantom.com|
|Allentown/Bethlehem||WCTO-FM||WWYY-FM||$25K Payday||www.catcountry96.com||Phillipsburg Easton Honda|
|Allentown/Bethlehem||WLEV-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wlevradio.com||Phillipsburg Easton Honda|
|Allentown/Bethlehem||WODE-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.999thehawk.com||Phillipsburg Easton Honda|
|Amarillo||KPUR-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.957kpur.com|
|Amarillo||KQIZ-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.931thebeat.com|
|Amarillo||KZRK-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.amarillosrockstation.com|
|Ann Arbor||WQKL-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.annarbors107one.com|
|Ann Arbor||WTKA-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.wtka.com|
|Ann Arbor||WWWW-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.w4country.com|
|Appleton||WPKR-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.995pkr.com|
|Appleton||WVBO-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1039wvbo.com|
|Appleton||WWWX-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.fox969.com|
|Baton Rouge||KQXL-FM||$25K Payday||www.q106dot5.com|
|Baton Rouge||WEMX-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.max94one.com|
|Baton Rouge||WRQQ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.classichits1033.com|
|Baton Rouge||WXOK-AM||K239CX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.heaven957.com|
|Beaumont||KAYD-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kayd.com|
|Birmingham||WJOX-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wjoxam.com|
|Birmingham||WJOX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.joxfm.com|
|Birmingham||WJQX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.jox2fm.com|
|Birmingham||WUHT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.hot1077radio.com|
|Birmingham||WZRR-FM||WAPI-AM||$25K Cash Grab||www.talk995.com|
|Bloomington||WBNQ-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.wbnq.com||Firehouse Pizza of Bloomington-Normal|
|Bloomington||WBWN-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.wbwn.com||Firehouse Pizza of Bloomington-Normal|
|Bloomington||WJBC-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.wjbc.com|
|Bloomington||WJBC-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.937nashicon.com|
|Bloomington||WJEZ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wjez.com|
|Boise||KBOI-FM||KBOI-AM||$25K Payday||www.kboi.com||Action Home Buyers|
|Boise||KIZN-FM||Fast Cash||www.kizn.com||Action Home Buyers|
|Boise||KKGL-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.kkgl.com||Action Home Buyers|
|Boise||KQFC-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.magic979boise.com||Action Home Buyers|
|Boise||KTIK-FM||$25K Payday||www.ktik.com||Action Home Buyers|
|Buffalo||WHTT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.whtt.com|
|Charleston||WMGL-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.magic1073fm.com|
|Charleston||WWWZ-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.z93jamz.com||Big Life Entertainment|
|Chattanooga||WSKZ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wskz.com|
|Chicago||WKQX-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.101wkqx.com|
|Cincinnati||WGRR-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wgrr.com|
|Cincinnati||WNNF-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.catcountry941.com|
|Cincinnati||WRRM-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.warm985.com|
|Colorado Springs||KATC-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.catcountry951.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Colorado Springs||KCSF-AM||$25,000 Payoff||www.xtrasports1300.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Colorado Springs||KKFM-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.kkfm.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Colorado Springs||KKMG-FM||$25K Payday||www.989magicfm.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Colorado Springs||KKPK-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.929peakfm.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Colorado Springs||KVOR-AM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.kvor.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Columbia, SC||WLXC-FM||$25K Payday||www.kiss-1031.com||Cornerstone Home Lending – CO|
|Columbia, SC||WNKT-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.1075thegame.com|
|Columbia, SC||WOMG-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.womg.com|
|Columbia, SC||WTCB-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.b106fm.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KBBM-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.nashfm100.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KBXR-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.bxr.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KFRU-FM||KFRU-AM||$25K Payday||www.kfru.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KJMO-FM||$25K Payday||www.kjmo.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KLIK-FM||KLIK-AM||$25K Payday||www.klik1240.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KOQL-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.q1061.com|
|Columbia/Jefferson City||KPLA-FM||$25K Payday||www.kpla.com|
|Columbus/Starkville||WKOR-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.nashfm949.com|
|Columbus/Starkville||WMXU-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.mymix1061.com|
|Columbus/Starkville||WSSO-AM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.1230theteam.com|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||KLIF-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.hot933hits.com||Applebee’s|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||KPLX-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.995thewolf.com|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||KSCS-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.newcountry963.com|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||WBAP-AM||KPLX-HD2||$25,000 Payoff||www.wbap.com|
|Des Moines||KGGO-FM||$25K Payday||www.kggo.com|
|Des Moines||KHKI-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.nashfm973.com|
|Des Moines||KJJY-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.kjjy.com|
|Des Moines||KWQW-FM||$25K Payday||www.983thevibe.com|
|Detroit||WJR-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wjr.com|
|Detroit||WDRQ-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.newcountry931.com||Flagstar Bank|
|Detroit||WDVD-FM||$25K Payday||www.963wdvd.com||Flagstar Bank|
|Erie||WQHZ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.z1023online.com|
|Erie||WXTA-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.979nashfm.com|
|Eugene||KEHK-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.starfm1023.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KAMO-FM||$25K Payday||www.nashfm943.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KFAY-AM||$25K Payday||www.newstalk1030.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KKEG-FM||$25K Payday||www.983thekeg.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KMCK-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.power1057.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KQSM-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.921theticket.com|
|Fayetteville, AR||KRMW-FM||$25K Payday||www.949radiojondeek.com|
|Fayetteville, NC||WFNC-AM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.wfnc640am.com||Perdue Farms|
|Fayetteville, NC||WMGU-FM||$25K Payday||www.magic1069.com||Perdue Farms|
|Fayetteville, NC||WQSM-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.q98fm.com||Perdue Farms|
|Fayetteville, NC||WRCQ-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.rock103rocks.com||Perdue Farms|
|Flint||WDZZ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wdzz.com|
|Flint||WFBE-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.wfbe95dotcom|
|Flint||WWCK-AM||W297CG||$25K Workday Payday||www.1073flint.com|
|Florence||WCMG-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.magic943fm.com|
|Florence||WMXT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1021thefox.com|
|Florence||WQPD-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.q1005.com|
|Florence||WWFN-FM||WYMB-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.classiccountry1001.com|
|Florence||WYNN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wynn1063.com|
|Fort Smith||KBBQ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1027thevibe.com|
|Fort Smith||KNSH-FM||$25K Payday||www.nashfm1007.com|
|Fort Smith||KOMS-FM||$25K Payday||www.bigcountry1073.com|
|Fort Walton Beach||WFTW-AM||W298CV||$25K Payday||www.wftw.com|
|Fort Walton Beach||WKSM-FM||$25K Payday||www.wksm.com|
|Fort Walton Beach||WNCV-FM||$25K Payday||www.wncv.com|
|Fort Walton Beach||WYZB-FM||$25K Payday||www.nashfm1055.com|
|Fort Walton Beach||WZNS-FM||$25K Payday||www.z96.com|
|Fresno||KMGV-FM||$25K Payday||www.mega979.com||Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino|
|Fresno||KMJ-AM||KMJ-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.kmjnow.com||Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino|
|Fresno||KSKS-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.ksks.com||Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino|
|Fresno||KWYE-FM||$25K Payday||www.y101hits.com||Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino|
|Grand Rapids||WHTS-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.1053hotfm.com|
|Grand Rapids||WJRW-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.ticketmi.com|
|Grand Rapids||WKLQ-FM||$25K Bonus Pay||www.thisisqmusic.com|
|Grand Rapids||WLAV-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wlav.com|
|Grand Rapids||WTNR-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.thunder1073.com|
|Green Bay||WDUZ-FM||WDUZ-AM||W238DA||$25K Payday||www.thefan1075.com|
|Green Bay||WKRU-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.bigdog.dog|
|Green Bay||WOGB-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.wogb.fm|
|Green Bay||WQLH-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.star98.net|
|Huntsville||WHRP-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.whrpfm.com|
|Indianapolis||WFMS-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.wfms.com|
|Indianapolis||WJJK-FM||$25K Bonus Pay||www.1045wjjk.com||Best One|
|Indianapolis||WNTR-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.indysmix.com|
|Kansas City||KCFX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.101thefox.net|
|Kansas City||KCHZ-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.957thevibe.com|
|Kansas City||KCJK-FM||$25K Payday||www.1051thexkc.com|
|Kansas City||KCMO-AM||K279BI||$25K Workday Payday||www.kcmotalkradio.com|
|Kansas City||KCMO-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.949kcmo.com|
|Kansas City||KCMO-HD2||$25,000 Payoff||www.1025jackfm.com|
|Kansas City||KMJK-FM||$25K Payday||www.1073kc.com|
|Knoxville||WNML-FM||WNML-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.991thesportsanimal.com|
|Knoxville||WOKI-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.newstalk987.com|
|Kokomo||WWKI-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.wwki.com|
|Lafayette||KSMB-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.ksmb.com|
|Lake Charles||KAOK-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kaok.com|
|Lake Charles||KBIU-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.hot1033.com|
|Lake Charles||KKGB-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kkgb.com|
|Lake Charles||KQLK-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.979nashicon.com|
|Lake Charles||KYKZ-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.kykz.com|
|Lancaster||WIOV-FM||WIOV-HD1||$25K Weekday Payday||www.wiov.com|
|Lexington||WLTO-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.hot1025.net|
|Lexington||WLXX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1015jackfm.com|
|Lexington||WVLK-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.k929fm.com|
|Little Rock||KARN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.newsradido1029.com|
|Little Rock||KIPR-FM||KFOG-AM||$25K Payday||www.power923.com|
|Little Rock||KLAL-FM||$25K Payday||www.alice1077.com|
|Little Rock||KURB-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.b98.com|
|Los Angeles||KABC-AM||Fast Cash||www.kabc.com|
|Macon||WDEN-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.wden.com||Blue’s Painting and Home Repair|
|Macon||WLZN-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.macon923.com||Blue’s Painting and Home Repair|
|Macon||WMAC-AM||$25,000 Payoff||www.wmac-am.com||Blue’s Painting and Home Repair|
|Macon||WMGB-FM||$25K Payday||www.allthehitsb951.com||Blue’s Painting and Home Repair|
|Macon||WPEZ-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.z937.com||Blue’s Painting and Home Repair|
|Memphis||WRBO-FM||$25K Payday||www.1035wrbo.com||Perfecto Staffing|
|Minneapolis||WGVX-FM||WLUP-HD1||WWWM-FM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.love105.fm|
|Mobile||WABD-FM||Fast Cash||www.975wabd.com||Crunch Fitness|
|Mobile||WBLX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.thebigstation93blx.com||Crunch Fitness|
|Mobile||WDLT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1041wdlt.com||Crunch Fitness|
|Mobile||WGOK-AM||$25K Payday||www.gospel900.com||Crunch Fitness|
|Montgomery||WHHY-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.y102montgomery.com|
|Montgomery||WLWI-AM||WXFX-HD3||$25K Workday Payday||www.newsradio1440.com|
|Montgomery||WMXS-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.mix103.com|
|Muskegon||WWSN-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.sunnymuskegon.com|
|Myrtle Beach||WAYS-AM||W27OBZ||$25K Workday Payday||no web site|
|Myrtle Beach||WDAI-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.985kissfm.net|
|Myrtle Beach||WLFF-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.nashfm1065.com|
|Myrtle Beach||WSEA-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.teammyrtlebeach.com|
|Myrtle Beach||WSYN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.sunny1031.com|
|Nashville||WKDF-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.1033country.com|
|New London||WMOS-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.1023thewolf.com|
|New London||WQGN-FM||$25K Payday||www.q105.fm|
|New Orleans||KKND-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.heaven1067.com|
|New Orleans||KMEZ-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.kmez1029.com|
|New Orleans||WRKN-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.nashfm1061.com|
|New Orleans||WZRH-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.alt923.com|
|Oklahoma City||KATT-FM||$25K Payday||www.katt.com||Trillium Homes|
|Oklahoma City||KKWD-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.wild1049hd.com|
|Oklahoma City||KYIS-FM||$25,000 Payoff||www.kyis.com||Radiance Medical Aesthetics of Oklahoma|
|Oklahoma City||WWLS-FM||WKY-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.thesportsanimal.com|
|Oxnard-Ventura||KBBY-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.951kbby.com||Pacific Aire|
|Peoria||WFYR-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.973rivercountry.com|
|Peoria||WGLO-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.955.glo.com|
|Peoria||WIXO-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.1057tgexrocks.com|
|Providence||WWLI-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.lite105.com|
|Reno||KBUL-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kbul.com|
|Reno||KNEV-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.955thevibe.com|
|Saginaw||WHNN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.whnn.com|
|Saginaw||WILZ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wheelz1045.com|
|Salt Lake City||KBEE-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.b987.com||U First Credit Union|
|Salt Lake City||KBER-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kber.com||U First Credit Union|
|Salt Lake City||KKAT-AM||$25K Payday||www.860kkat.com|
|Salt Lake City||KUBL-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.kbull93.com||U First Credit Union|
|San Francisco||KGO-AM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.kgoradio.com|
|San Francisco||KSAN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.1077thebone.com||Pacific Catch|
|San Francisco||KSFO-AM||$25K Workday Payday||www.ksfo.com|
|Savannah||WJCL-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.kix96.com|
|Savannah||WTYB-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.magic1039fm.com|
|Shreveport||KQHN-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.q973radio.com|
|Shreveport||KRMD-AM||K264AS||$25K Bonus Pay||www.literock1007.com|
|Shreveport||KRMD-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.krmd.com|
|Shreveport||KVMA-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.magic1029fm.com|
|Stockton/Modesto||KATM-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.katm.com||Love’s Heating & Air|
|Stockton/Modesto||KHKK-FM||KDJK-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.104thehawk.com||Love’s Heating & Air|
|Stockton/Modesto||KHOP-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.khop.com||Love’s Heating & Air|
|Stockton/Modesto||KJOY-FM||$25K Payday||www.993kjoy.com||The Brogdon Bryant Mortgage Team|
|Syracuse||WAQX-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.95x.com|
|Syracuse||WNTQ-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.93q.com|
|Toledo/Monroe||WKKO-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.k100country.com||J. Fosters Jewelers|
|Toledo/Monroe||WQQO-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.q1055.com||J. Fosters Jewelers|
|Toledo/Monroe||WRQN-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.935wrqn.com||J. Fosters Jewelers|
|Toledo/Monroe||WXKR-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.wxkr.com|
|Toledo/Monroe||WXKR-HD2||$25K Weekday Payday||www.toledoszone.com|
|Topeka||KDVV-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.v100rocks.com|
|Topeka||KTOP-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.topekacatcountry.com|
|Topeka||KWIC-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.eagle993.com|
|Tri-Cities||WQUT-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wqut.com|
|Tri-Cities||WXSM-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.640wxsm.com|
|Tucson||KSZR-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.975thevibe.com|
|Washington||WSBN-AM||$25,000 Signing Bonus||www.espn630dc.com|
|Wichita Falls||KLUR-FM||$25K Payday||www.klur.com|
|Wichita Falls||KOLI-FM||$25K Payday||www.949theoutlaw.com|
|Wichita Falls||KQXC-FM||$25K Payday||www.thehot1039.com|
|Wichita Falls||KYYI-FM||$25K Payday||www.bear104.com|
|Wilkes-Barre||WBHT-FM||WBHD-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.hot971radio.com|
|Wilkes-Barre||WMGS-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.magic93fm.com|
|Wilkes-Barre||WSJR-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.nashfm937.com|
|Wilmington||WGNI-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wgni.com|
|Wilmington||WKXS-FM||$25K Weekday Payday||www.94thehawkradio.com|
|Wilmington||WMNX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.coast973.com|
|Wilmington||WWQQ-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.wwqq101.com|
|Worcester||WORC-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.nashicon989.com|
|Worcester||WWFX-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.pikefm.com|
|York||WARM-FM||$25K Workday Payday||www.warm1033.com|
|Youngstown||WHOT-FM||$25,000 Fast Money Keyword||www.hot101.com|
|Youngstown||WQXK-FM||$25K Country Cash||www.k105country.com|
|Youngstown||WYFM-FM||$25K Cash Grab||www.y-103.com|